Talea Spreader Bar by Liberator
Give in to your desires and let go of control—but not your comfort. The Talea Spreader Bar is an innovative restraint tool that takes it's name from the Latin word meaning 'rod', and it is truly in a class all of its own offering multiple positions of bondage play to satisfy your desires without sacrificing your body. Part spreader bar and part foam bolster, this unique restraint tool keeps wrists and ankles in place as your lover brings you to new heights of pleasure while the soft wrap prevents your play from injuring your joints. As a bolster, it provides comfortable support under the head or knees, and it gives a slight pelvic tilt when placed under the hips. The only limit to your enjoyment is your imagination. Attach our microfiber wrist and ankle cuffs sets to either side with snap clips, complete with nylon extenders that give you extra room for experimentation. If you prefer other binding options, the Talea is equipped with two D-ring connectors on either end that work perfectly with silk sashes, rope, or any compatible d-ring cuff set. Available in claret or black faux leather, the Talea is made from supportive foam wrapped around a sturdy high-impact PVC rod and is easy to assemble.
- Supportive foam bolster built around a high-impact PVC rod.
- Attaches to wrists and ankles for comfortable restraint play.
- Offers unique positions and lift when placed under hips, knees, or neck.
- Soft faux leather cover feels smooth against bare skin and is nylon bonded to withstand tears.
- Easy zip-off cover is wipe clean.
- Outfitted with four D-ring connectors and four snap clips for multiple positions and possibilities.
- Black Microfiber Cuffs and Accessories included
- For a harder bondage thrill, upgrade to our leather wrist cuffs.
- Measurement in inches: 76 cm long x 13 cm thick